[Rivet] CMS rivet analyses

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Thu Jun 30 14:08:36 BST 2011

Hi Albert,

Thus spake Albert Knutsson (albert.knutsson at desy.de):

> >- The info file for CMS_2011_S8968497 is fairly ... empty. Also the
> >  plot titles in the .plot file only list cuts, not what observable
> >  you are plotting. Do you plan to update this analysis?
> >
> Ok, .plot and .info updated.

And you are sure CMS has recently moved to a pbar-pbar collider?

Oh, and I see these errors:

Rivet.AnalysisInfo: ERROR  Parse error when reading analysis data from CMS_2011_S8978280.info
Rivet.AnalysisInfo: ERROR  Parse error when reading analysis data from CMS_2010_S8547297.info
Rivet.AnalysisInfo: ERROR  Parse error when reading analysis data from CMS_2010_S8656010.info

Haven't looked at anything else yet. My comment about checking the
analyses before sending them to us was meant dead serious. Please fix
the stuff first.

Thanks,

     Hendrik

--
The minimum number of planes one should own is one. The correct number
is n+1, where n is the number of planes currently owned. This equation