[Rivet] mcplots updated

Peter Skands peter.skands at cern.ch
Tue Jun 7 16:05:09 BST 2011

Hi,

This just to let you know we updated the mcplots site today to the
newest Rivet version and including some new generator versions and tunes
(e.g., Sherpa 1.3.0, Perugia 2011, Pythia 8.150). The statistics are
also increased to 10M events for some of the min-bias runs, though we
are still working on further increases in our generation statistics.

We also included a new page that lists the sequential updates:
   http://mcplots.cern.ch/?query=news

We hope this will be useful for the next UE/MB WG meeting.

Cheers,
Peter