[Rivet] undocumented behaviour in wfinder/zfinder (bug ?)

Nicolas Morange nicolas.morange at cea.fr
Fri Jul 29 18:54:44 BST 2011

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your quick answer.
For what I see all the other leptons are removed, for
LeptonClustersConstituents (which contains the particles that will eventually
be removed) doesn't know about pT and eta cuts. That seems normal, as only the
clustered leptons have to pass the cuts.

As a quick&dirty workaround I'm trying to merge :
zfinder.remainingFinalState()
+ zfinder.getProjection<FinalState>("LeptonClusters")
- zfinder.constituentsFinalState()
which adds the composite clustered leptons to the final state.
that's not completely correct but that should do a decent job.

Cheers,
Nicolas