[Rivet] xsection in rivet-nopy

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Wed Jul 27 10:19:00 BST 2011

Hi Andy

ok.

The problem is, that the installation works fine, no error message or complaint, but when running it it gives a seg fault (while it works with the nopy version):
-----
Rivet 1.5.2b0 running on machine pb-d-128-141-134-229.cern.ch<http://pb-d-128-141-134-229.cern.ch> (i386)
zsh: segmentation fault  rivet -a MC_GENERIC /tmp/example_out.dat
-----
and i have no idea where it comes from.... you remember, i  had this kind of problem already last year, this is why I used the nopy version ... so .... since I am not expert, just want to use it,... I am lost...

Cheers
Hannes