[Rivet] Powheg in Agile

James Monk jmonk at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 15:40:18 GMT 2011

Hi Paolo,

Another option is that Pythia 8 has a simple interface to read LHEF files, and I'd expect Hw++ would have the same (for some value of "simple" ;)

Maybe the most straightforward thing is to use Py 8 (see for example the Athena interface, where you can use pythia.LHEFile="myfile" in the job options).

cheers,

James