[Rivet] rivet module could not be loaded

Eike von Seggern jvonsegg at cern.ch
Wed Jan 12 16:24:07 GMT 2011

Hi Albert,

are you using the same Python version for professor and rivet? Maybe
your professor installation was tied to a local/older python version
at install-time. If that's the case it should be visible in the shebang
line at the top of the scripts:

head `which prof-tune`

To use the prof-* scripts with a different python version you can simply
use

python /PATH/TO/prof-tune ...

Best
    eike