[Rivet] lhapdf path

Gavin Hesketh hesketh at cern.ch
Mon Jan 10 14:21:46 GMT 2011

Hello,
I'd like to use lhapdf along with my agile install. I've successfully
installed everything, and (eg) pythia can now find the PDF sets as
needed. My only problem is that the path to the PDFs ends up being the
full path at time of installation, which is fine for an interactive
session but inevitably wrong for a batch job.

eg:
  PDFset name
/home/ghesketh/bar/rivet/local/share/lhapdf/PDFsets/MRST2007lomod.LHgrid
  with          1 members

This must be set by a call of SetPDFPath, but I have not found where in
the code this is. Having spent enough time looking, it seemed worth
asking if anyone else had the same problem. I'm assuming this is an
AGLIE issue, but am not sure...

thanks,
	Gavin