[Rivet] problems running rivet

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Sun Feb 27 23:56:18 GMT 2011

Dear Riveties

I didn't manage to get agile running on a macbook, but rivet compiled without problems.
To run Rivet with CASCADE, i just created a hepmc output file and wanted to run rivet on it. For some reason on the mac I got s segmentation fault (see screen shot).
Running rivet with the same hepmc file works on lxplus, for some analyzes (MC_generic and a CDF one), but it crashed for ATLAS analyzes.
Any idea, what the problem could be ?
The file with 1000 events is on lxplus: /afs/cern.ch/user/j/jung/public/rivet-test

Thanks a lot

Cheers
hannes