[Rivet] TODO list for 1.5.0

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Wed Feb 23 12:41:32 GMT 2011

Thus spake Hendrik Hoeth (hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch):

> There are two tickets plus this list:
>
> - This path searching thing in scripts (move to the first-match
>   fallback, except for analysis plugins) -- ANDY

Somehow rivet-mkhtml doesn't like the search paths yet. If I set
RIVET_ANALYSIS_PATH to something different from the default, the
descriptive text on the index.html page disappears. Frank, any clues
about that?

--
It pays to be obvious, especially if you have
a reputation for subtlety.    -- Isaac Asimov