[Rivet] ATLAS prompt photon analysis

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Fri Feb 18 08:30:11 GMT 2011

Hi Mike,

On 18/02/11 08:42, Mike Hance wrote:
> I think you can add the analysis to Rivet's SVN now - I assume (since
> it's SVN) that if we find some problems later that we can change the
> code there. But things look good from my side, and it seems as though
> they're good on your side too.

Yes, of course it's still modifiable.

I have one more question: Is there any reason why you number the third
histogram as d01-x01-y04 instead of d01-x01-y03? I suppose on HepData
it's going to appear as d01-x01-y03 and since Rivet is supposed to be
compatible with the files exported from HepData that's also what it
would have to be in Rivet. If there is no reason for this, could you
make this small adaptation?
I guess it also affects the following line in the code?
   if(fabs(_eta_bins[i] - 1.37) < .0001) continue;

Cheers,
Frank