[Rivet] RIVET plugin for LHCb analysis ready...

Alex Grecu Alex.Grecu at cern.ch
Thu Dec 15 20:12:54 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I finished my tests of the attached RIVET plugin for the LHCb article
"Measurement of $V^0$ production ratios in $pp$ collisions at $\sqrt{s}
= 0.9$ and 7\,TeV", doi:10.1007/JHEP08(2011)034, arXiv:1107.0882. As the
plots match quite well the ones published, I also marked it as
"VALIDATED". I regret the delay in this release which was partly due to
the high statistics 5M events needed for testing each of the MC tunes.
Another problem was unintentionally triggered by the move from SPIRES to
INSPIRE. As a result I still cannot find the SPIRES ID for the published
paper and I used the INSPIRE ID instead. If you think this is a problem
that needs to be solved (given the SPIRES database slowly becomes
obsolete) please let me know!

Also, if you consider that some of the metadata (hopefully not the code)
requires any further modification before including it in RIVET, please
don't hesitate to contact me!

Best regards,
Alex Grecu

LHCb Experiment