[Rivet] Jets in DIS

Roman Kogler roman.kogler at desy.de
Mon Aug 15 18:08:01 BST 2011

Dear Rivet authors and developers,

I'm trying to implement a new jet analysis in Rivet. The data come from
H1. The analysis is not published yet, but we are close to the
publication. It's a measurement of inclusive jet, dijet and trijet cross
sections in DIS at high Q^2 (for more information have a look at
H1prelim-11-032).

In this jet analysis jets are found in the Breit frame and I could not
find a way in Rivet how to do this. What I need is to boost the full
event to the Breit frame before the jet finding is performed. FastJet
should then be applied to all final state particles in the Breit frame.

Is there an elegant solution to do this in Rivet?

Thanks,
   Roman

   Roman Kogler
   DESY, H1 Collaboration