[Rivet] AGILe 1.3.0 installation bug

Mikhail KIRSANOV Mikhail.Kirsanov at cern.ch
Sun Aug 14 19:04:10 BST 2011

  Hello, Andy, I fixed it.
  Sorry for this. I understand why this happened, because to obtain
those scripts I ran the installation procedure without real reinstalling
(in order not to check again the correctness of the installation).
  I was going to add copying the scripts to our installation Makefile,
as well as the creation of platform links. However, I still think that the
correct place for this copying is in your build system, in the target
install. You could just make it conditional and not do it if the
installation path is /usr/local.
                                      Cheers, Mikhail