[Rivet] mutual benefits

Carol caroltcfyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:09:39 BST 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your attention. I get your information from your website . I
wonder that if we have the chance to establish a good business relationship
on the basis of equality and mutual-benefit. As our factory is a coins
supplier in china . TCFYK.Ltd . We're also specialized in the production of
rivet,cuff links,tie bar,earrings,bottle opener,mouse pad,pins, key chains,
PVC, embroideries and so on. For our working staff, it consists of 100
skilled workers, 20 experienced technical developers, and a workable
ten-person seller team. Meanwhile, our boss is an expert in this field for
more than thirty years, All of these with our up-to-date facilities make it
possible for us to assure you of high-quality products and prompt delivery.
So you can trust our ability . Oweing to honesty and the efforts of capable
staff, Most clients have confidence in us .we are gratified that we have won
a good reputation among our clients. Also we will provide reasonable price
to you. As we have the tenet "customer is god'' We can meet your needs as
possible . Maybe you have regular suppliers now . you don't want to spend
more time to test a new supplier , I must reiterate that our firm is an
honesty and reliable supplier . And you can have one more chance .I'm
confident that one day you won't regret to view this email if you want to
choose our factory to be your supplier . If you are interested, please don't
hesitate to contract us .We loook forward to receiving your early reply.

Thanks & Regards :-)

Carol

FYK   <http://www.tcfyk.com/> www.tcfyk.com

Phone: 86-512-55199969