[Rivet] our company sells fastener

cary cary at hifaster.com
Wed Sep 15 03:50:50 BST 2010

Dear Sirs,

We Hifasters Industrial is a threaded rods and nuts manufacturer and full-line industrial fastener exporter located in Haining Town,Jiaxing City,Zhejiang Province,China. All kinds of our products are good sellers and worth commendation for their excellent quality and with the standards of DIN.ANSI.BS and GB. If you are interested in marketing these products at your end,please let us know and we shall be pleased to send you our quotations upon receipt of your specific enquiries. Especially We can provide you with our competitive price for this products, Threaded Rods(DIN975), Hex Bolts(DIN933,DIN931,DIN6921),Washers, Drywall Screw, Chipboard screw ,Hex wood screw (DIN571), Nuts(DIN934,DIN6923),Anchors ,U struct,etc.

We look forward to your favourable reply.And we shall be pleased to enter into business relations with you.Accept my best regards from China.
Cary Gu
Hifasters Industrial Co., Ltd
www.hifaster.com
Tel: 0086 573 87379889 Fax: 0086 573 87379884
E-mail: cary at hifaster.com   MSN: hyzyjgj at live.cn

2010-09-15

cary