[Rivet] rivet 1.3.0

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Tue Oct 26 18:26:02 BST 2010

Thus spake Sercan Sen (Sercan.Sen at cern.ch):

> if I look at them on the web "http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~ssen/DEBUG/" ,
> no problem (I have just realized it). I am able to see both of them by
> using konqueror. You'll understand what I mean, when you look at the
> pictures attached.

Uh, I've seen that behaviour before. Not related to Rivet, though.
That's some kind of Imagemagick/libpng/Xorg bug, if I remember
correctly. There is a very vague memory of disabling BackingStore in
xorg.conf: Option "BackingStore" "False"

Good luck!

    Hendrik

--
One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose
sight of the shore for a very long time.    -- André Gide