[Rivet] [Rivet-svn] r2308 - trunk/src/Analyses

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 18:31:40 GMT 2010

On 03/03/10 17:11, blackhole at projects.hepforge.org wrote:
> Author: fsiegert
> Date: Wed Mar  3 17:11:47 2010
> New Revision: 2308
>
> Log:
> Fix histogram name in MC_ZJETS and MC_WJETS. Annoyingly this means,
> these analyses don't work in 1.2.0... mea culpa.

I'm all for a more regular release schedule for fixes and minor
improvements. I expect we would all like a bit of a break before
attempting any major reinventions of the histogramming (urgh), so please
keep improving analyses and other functionality things and we can think
about a 1.2.1 release on the 1 or 2 month timescale.

When we finally feel sufficiently masochistic to start hacking
infrastructure (without breaking API now!), we can do it in a branch and
keep putting the physics content development into the trunk. Branches
are a bit of a pain, but it would be good to break the pattern of
painful releases!

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh