[Rivet] Question about Rivet

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 16:08:31 BST 2010

On 12/07/10 16:40, Paolo Francavilla wrote:
> Dear Andy,
> Pavel and me, we would like to use the catchment area of the jets in rivet.
> Is there any example on how to do it? Is it possible in the current
> version of Rivet?
> Thanks a lot for your help

Hi guys,

We haven't had any uses of the FastJet jet areas stuff yet, so it's not
supported. We are working hard towards a new release at the moment: if
you let us know what functionality to expose (more than just the
ClusterSequence?) then we can add that pretty easily for you.

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh