[Rivet] [Rivet-svn] r2262 - trunk/doc

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at durham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 09:48:13 GMT 2010

Hi Lars,

Lars Sonnenschein, Thursday 25 February 2010:
> What I can do right now is to give you an "inoffical" fastjet plugin
> and then we might need to iterate ...

Yes, that would definitely be useful.
Should we add this to rivet's source tree somewhere (as long as it's not
officially in fastjet)?

As for validation/comparison: In Sherpa's builtin analysis package we have
an implementation of that jet finder. It's not anything official from D0
but only coded from the algorithm description. I am attaching its code,
maybe you find it useful to compare the code, or even extract something
from it.

Cheers,
Frank