[Rivet] Rivet manual for release

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 11 14:16:16 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

We're trying to get the manual in order for the Rivet 1.2.0 release,
which includes authors and affiliations. If you want to be on the author
list, please check your affiliation etc. in the TeX file. Be sensible
about adding yourself: if you haven't contributed, then don't just add
your name... not that I expect anyone to do that ;) Similarly, if you
want to remove yourself, for whatever reason, then please do. Obviously
wrong or otherwise unmaintained author entries may be culled: you have
been warned!

And while you're at it, please scan the rest of the manual for potential
fixes and improvements... and make them!

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh