[Rivet] AGILe head install

Lars Sonnenschein sonne at mail.cern.ch
Mon Apr 26 18:00:34 BST 2010

Hello Andy
the CDF 1994 analysis gives sensible "raw" plots.
How should the full vs. fast sim corrections be applied?
Is there a way to not only book the histograms, but also get their
contents with errors from the reference files?
Or should I add the correction factors as constants in a vector, one
element for a given bin?

	Lars

--

______________________________________