[Rivet] Fwd: Running RAPGAP with RIVET

Tim Martin tim.martin at cern.ch
Thu Apr 15 14:06:31 BST 2010

Thanks Andy,

That did it. I'm down to a runtime error! I can run Pythia with AGILe
('agile-runmc Pythia6:422' works) but am still getting a python error
running RAPGAP though the error seems to be coming from Pythia?! I've
asked Holger about it as well.

Cheers, Tim.

tamartin at lxplus253.cern.ch$ agile-runmc Rapgap:32 -n 100000 -o
hepmc.fifo < rapgap/share/steer-pp-rapidity-gap
Generating 100000 events
Generator is Rapgap:32
Setting random seed = 31415926
Setting initial state: 2212 @ 7000.0 GeV -> <- 2212 @ 7000.0 GeV
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Setting initial state...
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Setting ... (KBE1) = 2212
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Setting ... (KBE2) = 2212
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Setting ... (PBE1) = 7000
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Setting ... (PBE2) = 7000
AGILe.Rapgap: INFO  Now calling GRAINI...
 NEW BLOCK DATA for RAPGAP  initialised
 HERACLES 4.6.6 BLOCK DATA initialized
python: symbol lookup error:
/afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/MCGenerators/pythia6/421.2/slc4_amd64_gcc34/lib/libpythia6.so:
undefined symbol: pytime_