[Rivet] JIMMY parameters in AGILe

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at durham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 15:10:39 BST 2009

Hi Holger,

Holger Schulz, Tuesday 15 September 2009:
> I was trying to reproduce some plots Arthur Moraes showed
> in a talk recently:
>
> http://hermes.ihep.su:8001/pool/atlas/multipart/reports/UE-jimmy.pdf

I can't see the slides at the moment because Durhams firewall doesn't seem
to like port 8001 :(
But you are right, you have to calculate PTJIM "manually" for different
CMS energies.

Do you already have any experience of tuning Hw/Jimmy, especially at
different CMS energies, in the Professor collaboration? I.e. to which
extent is the energy dependence necessary when going from lower energies
to 1800/1960 GeV?

Cheers,
Frank