[Rivet] Compiling an HZTool main program

Leif Lönnblad leif.lonnblad at thep.lu.se
Wed Mar 18 11:30:10 GMT 2009

Andy Buckley wrote:
> I get this list of missing symbols:
> ../buckley/heplocal/lib/libhztool.so: undefined reference to `get_var_'
> ../buckley/heplocal/lib/libhztool.so: undefined reference to `hwbgen_'

I reported this a two years ago, but nothing happened. I guess no one is
really maintaining HZTool anymore. If someone fixes that, it would be
great if they also fix the fact that HZTool cannot be compiled with

Leif Lönnblad, Department of Theoretical Physics
Sölvegatan 14A, S-223 62 Lund, Sweden
phone: +46-46 2227780,  fax: +46-46 2229686
e-mail: <Leif.Lonnblad at thep.lu.se>