[Rivet] Jay-Cee Sales and Rivet product updates.

Allan Weitzman sales at rivetsinstock.com
Mon Mar 16 19:54:39 GMT 2009

check us out at:
[http://www.rivetsinstock.com] www.rivetsinstock.com

[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/rivet67.htm] Solid rivets in steel,
stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum and monel.

[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/rivet22.htm] Semi-tubular Rivets

 Rivet Nuts and Threaded Inserts

[http://www.rivetnuts.com] Rivet nuts and inserts

 We offer a complete line of rivet nuts with a variety of features:
splined and non-splined body, large and small flange head, high strength
threads and more. Our rivet nuts will fit all of your requirements for any
application. For more information about the types of rivet nuts and
threaded inserts that we carry in stock, use the links below.

Rivet Tools

[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/rivet46.htm] Riveting tools

 We carry a large line of rivet tools to fit any manufacturing need. We
offer simple hand tools to air and hydraulic power tools. Tools for blind
rivets, rivet nuts, solid rivets and semi-tubular rivet are always
available.

Blind Rivets

Blind Rivet Types
We carry a full line of blind rivets. From standard blind rivets to
structural blind rivets.

Click below to view each type.

-
-
[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102445411779&e=001RzmT7kwltR6XPL_2hl-di6sFCYPdt3Hfdn_uj1QKDvIKq7UQmVm0GntrIdP9SYN9Ec14f04PmPkCMQWF6G1YjO2j9t7tYmU5k2c7pFPH0sVuXW9FIXRqWsL1K7Zk8KEk]
standard open end

[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102445411779&e=001RzmT7kwltR6p7ukgP3jKrweh5cORK8A35XIU07F0WntpUyjnkIG2nau9zogy4bkF8R9ZmFku9WPzZhtUkZPgor54GHSGKXQE2OPMnQUFE3XzPJPk73wfabUwvGNsX1qI]
closed end

[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102445411779&e=001RzmT7kwltR6LZ7avcfGeOIDp6Q3mZjBZsdVLDR2667Q2xYMGq2cSBOb7IXod85ULOwm1AFHSJzFDwUnTeagQPVlKT0u8gIieWgEGTMv3tHk5wzO2YnTY7CJR9F6ukHAQ]
structural internal locking

[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102445411779&e=001RzmT7kwltR5EJIPzaxLd3ScfuiZYdaMFnMwkxN0m7ABdTkJ4I6dml67kbdOevwMnbO5LjM-P9MbRhd6atif2Ryv1lKMWCWtpr8_JME2neAw5npOVNi2nlciVbT7ESinb]
2 piece mate rivet

[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102445411779&e=001RzmT7kwltR4OvQDYBM4lg17wsyu0LTlC_UI4ydQcnji7Q59BjgymiJA5WwjmSVYmcjKGWthlJlKYJHNX0LSbzh6gU-SvImVEvtuvsbP_W6R6ZQgfKuI4tfW53ejKSKpb]
and much more...

[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/impact-riveters.htm]

ORBITFORM GROUP

[http://www.orbitform.com/] www.orbitform.com

Orbitform is a rivet machine manufacturer and riveting machinessolution
provider. Orbital riveting and impact riveting are rivetingequipment
solutions, and Orbitform focuses on riveting solutionsdelivered. Orbitform
manufactures forming, fastening, joining, and assemblyequipment for a wide
range of industries and applications. We provideworld-class prototype
engineering services for assembly of parts andspecialized forming and
fastening. Orbitform's intelligent machines can monitor and control the
manufacturing and assembly process.
[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/impact-riveters.htm] Click here for more
info.

 Jay Cee Sales andRivet Inc is the nation's largest in-stock supplier of
rivetsand special fasteners since 1948! We take great pride in offeringany
type rivet, any metal and any size to fit your rivet needs.

To find out more about who we are
[http://www.rivetsinstock.com/article.pdf] click here.

This message was sent by: Jay-Cee Sales & Rivet, 32861 Chesley Dr, Farmington, MI 48336