[Rivet] Analyses extended with more data

Emily Nurse nurse at fnal.gov
Tue Jul 21 11:12:28 BST 2009

Hi Frank,

There is a similar situation with the CDF Z + bjets analyses

http://projects.hepforge.org/rivet/analyses#CDF_2008_S8095620

The previous analysis was already in Rivet - it is now completely
superseded and actually not a very useful analysis anyway but the
conclusion was to keep it in. It should of course never be used in the
same tune as the new analysis as the data is a subset, which I guess
also applies to your case.

Cheers,
Emily.