[Rivet] CDF_2008_S8095620

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at durham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 18:02:51 BST 2009

Frank Siegert wrote:
> This analysis is missing the reference data in Rivet. Emily, since you
> must have run this analysis before, I'd guess you have the data lying
> around somewhere?
>
> Andy, is the new HepData interface up yet, where one can download the
> reference data as aida files? I thought you had shown it to me, but I
> can't seem to find it anymore.

My test server timed out since I haven't had time to work on it for ~1
month. It's not easy for me to check that it's working from here (CERN),
and anyway the currentinstantiation doesn't work all the way through
from the search command, so I think you'll probably have to wait until
I'm back and working on it next week.

Dr Andy Buckley
Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology
Durham University
0191 3343798 | 0191 3732613 | www.insectnation.org