[Rivet] Rivet logging level

Ben Waugh waugh at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Sun Dec 13 12:00:49 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Probably a silly question, but how do I control the logging level when
running rivet? I thought this should work:

cat TVTtest2.hepmc | rivet -l DEBUG -a CDF_2008_S7782535

but I get told "Couldn't process logging string 'DEBUG'".

This is using Rivet-1.1.3 installed using the bootstrap script on Fedora
11 64-bit, in case it makes any difference.

Cheers,
Ben

--
Dr Ben Waugh                                   Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 7223
Dept of Physics and Astronomy                  Internal: 37223