[Rivet] Rivet meeting in 5 mins!

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at durham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 13:55:56 BST 2008

Hi guys,

Meeting in 5 mins; for convenience, here are the various numbers and codes:
 * DESY phone conference system: +49 40 8998 1390
 * conf code: 74838 ("rivet") followed by #
 * Telediscount (UK): 0844 861 3535

Things to discuss:

 * Review last meeting (copied below)
 * Recent activity
 * W+jets analysis (check status)
 * D0 W pT analysis (check status)
 * Validation system
 * MPI meeting
 * New Rivet and AGILe interfaces
 * YODA status
 * Documenting analyses (run conditions etc.)
 * Rivet manual
 * AOB?