[Rivet] Running Rivet on the grid

Doug Gingrich gingrich at phys.ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 14 11:35:37 BST 2008

Hi James,

I got your grid script to work for a very simple rivet example.

Cheers,
Doug

Douglas M. Gingrich            gingrich at ualberta.ca
Centre for Particle Physics    Tel. (780) 492-9501
University of Alberta          Fax. (780) 492-3408
Edmonton, Alberta              Sec. (780) 492-3637/3296
Canada, T6G 2G7                http://www.phys.ualberta.ca/~gingrich