[Rivet] [Rivet-svn] r1225 - in 2008-10-jetplugins: include/Rivet/Analyses include/Rivet/Projections src/Analyses src/Projections

Lars Sonnenschein sonne at mail.cern.ch
Wed Dec 17 14:30:47 GMT 2008

Hello Andy
the D0 Cone plugin comes already with the FastJet development version
and can be specified in the FastJet configuration.
I assume that such an equivalent switch will be added for the TrackJet
plugin inside FastJet. Right now for the Rivet Plugin branch the code has
to be compiled together with the FastJet plugin libraries
(Rivet external!) and behaves like the D0 cone plugin inside FastJet

	Lars

--

______________________________________
Lars Sonnenschein