[Rivet] Rivet documentation push & other remaining 1.1.2 issues

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at durham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 22:10:22 GMT 2008

Andy Buckley, Tuesday 16 December 2008:
> Otherwise, how are we doing for the 1.1.2 release? I have the following
> issues on my informal list:
>
>  * Fix AIDA division in new D0 analyses (I hate AIDA)
>  * Make compare-histos script compare 2 MC AIDA files if no ref file
> provided (needed for YETI)
>  * Use Mac-compatible Python m4 macros (James)
>  * Thread make-plots to speed it up a little (optional, but quick and
> nice for YETI)
>
> Any others?

* If possible and if the data is provided by Mike Whalley on time, add the
  histograms needed to make D0_2008_S6879055 complete, and especially name
  histograms the same in the refdata as in the analysis code (doesn't use
  auto booking).

> Of course, it would also be nice to have lots of validator plots on the
> Web, but I think Frank S is off for Christmas now, and I'm sure we can
> get that sorted easily in January.

I'm not completely off, just not in Durham.
Since I have also prepared lots of setups and plots for the YETI
preparation (involving at least 5 Tevatron analyses), I can easily make
these plots for Sherpa runs. If you want to see other generators, I might
need some help with the setup from people knowing these generators.

Frank