[Rivet] Rivet/AGILe segfault - inserted cout, now it works

Lars Sonnenschein sonne at mail.cern.ch
Mon Aug 11 08:43:51 BST 2008

Hello all
the seg fault I got at CERN on the lxbuild cluster, when trying to run
Pythia8 (from the default CERN  genser installation).
Fortran Herwig and Pythia work nicely.

On my laptop it looks like AGIle is always trying to connect to the CERN
afs path to get the available generators for rivetgun (e.g. Alpgen... and
Charybdis..., though Pythia8 does not show up, despite the fact, that I
have specified PYTHIA8PATH and PYTHIA8DATA).

I try now the mkGenserArea script ...

	Lars

________________________________
Lars Sonnenschein