[PyFeyn] PyFeyn updates

Atri Bhattacharya A.Bhattacharya at uliege.be
Mon Aug 24 00:32:44 BST 2020

Dear Dr. Andy Buckley and Dr. Georg von Hippel
I was a regular user of your excellent PyFeyn software until a few
years ago and am very grateful to you for developing it.

Recently, upon requiring some high-quality Feynman diagrams for a
presentation, I turned to PyFeyn again, but I found, to my dismay, that
it no longer worked with recent PyX releases.

I figured most of the fixes to restore compatibility with PyX, say
version 0.15, would be straightforward --- and indeed most of them
were! I have documented my commits at [1] and am happy to inform you
that as of commit 3005e6b, PyFeyn now works with PyX 0.15. In addition,
I have also tried to fix a few minor issues (e.g. with the end points
of some 3D lines).

I thought I would let you know and see if you may be interested in
reviewing the commits or just generally giving me your comments and
suggestions.

Thank you and best wishes,

[1] https://bitbucket.org/badshah400/pyfeyn/src/master/
--
Atri Bhattacharya
Space sciences, Technologies and Astrophysics Research (STAR) Institute,

Mon 24 Aug 00:59:38 CEST 2020

Sent from openSUSE Tumbleweed 20200819 on tp-yoga260.