[PyFeyn] pyfeyn-0.3.3 and PyX-0.12.1

Georg von Hippel hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
Tue Feb 25 08:47:45 GMT 2014

Dear Andrey,

thanks for the patch -- we have been aware of this issue for a while, and
an official patch exists, but hasn't been made public yet; the problem we
had was to make sure that pyfeyn works with both older and newer versions
of PyX, so there have to be some workarounds for the _arrowhead() issue.
Version 0.3.4 will be up on HEPforge soon.

Thanks for using PyFeyn, and best regards,

    Georg

  Dr. Georg von Hippel
  Institut für Kernphysik                 Phone:  +49 6131 39-22933
  Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz    Fax:    +49 6131 39-22964
  Johann-Joachim-Becher-Weg 45            Email:  hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
  55099 Mainz, Germany