[PyFeyn] Bug in pyfeyn package

Georg von Hippel hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
Mon Jan 14 15:38:40 GMT 2013

Dear I. H. Bridle,

Thank you for your bug report. Unfortunately, PyX does not provide a
particularly stable interface -- in version 0.11.1 (the most recent one I
tested PyFeyn with), the boolean argument to _arrowhead() that you
highlighted did not exist, and the call as implemented in Arrow.decorate()
was correct. I don't really know what to do about this kind of problem
other than to mandate a particular version of PyX to be used with PyFeyn,
which would seem a bit heavy-handed ...

Best regards,

    Georg

  Dr. Georg von Hippel
  Institut für Kernphysik                 Phone:  +49 6131 39-22933
  Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz    Fax:    +49 6131 39-22964
  Johann-Joachim-Becher-Weg 45            Email:  hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
  55099 Mainz, Germany