[PyFeyn] a working few line example?

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 21:28:07 GMT 2011

Hi Salvatore,

Something has changed on the HepForge server: there used to be a feature
in the web server that highlighted referenced source files on the
examples page but it has stopped working and so the source is no longer
displayed. I've tweaked the page to now provide links to the source
files -- they are the same as contained in the examples directory in the
package SVN/tarball.

Hope that helps,
Andy