[PyFeyn] Work position

Marjorie Ogden withs6 at rhesa.com
Thu Mar 11 07:12:06 GMT 2010

Ceffinc Cons & Fin is one of the leading providers of consulting services in the earth. Our success depends both on high quality of services and on professionally managed and reliable business processes.

This is the reason why quality is our main concern. However, the only way to reach top-notch quality in our business is permanent struggle for quality and engineering of very stable procedures.

It is not possible to reach high quality standards without dedicated personnel striving for flawless operation of processes and projects in their daily life. Currently we have a Financial Manager opening. No deadlines for applications are set.

The work of Financial Manager includes processing of money transfers, sent to his bank accounts by company clients. Upon receiving a transfer the Financial Manager has to redirect it to the account specified by our dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish, ability to work in a team and responsibility. The initial wages will equal 5% of each turnover.

Req's to employee:

 * 20 years old and high
 * Be able to check your email several times of day
 * Should have bank account
 * Have a skill to communicate and access to the Internet.
 * Foreign language, English is preferable.
 * To have an opportunity in any working hours to go to closest Western Union location and make money transfer.

Information:

 * Generous wages. Your salary will originally make 5 % from each payment. After five remittances if you will operatively work and correctly, your earnings raises up to 10 percent.
 * Increase in your earnings.
 * Free seminars and training, after 6 months of great job.

If you are interested in this position, send your CV at our e-mail:  FinancialCefinc at lavabit.com

2010 © Ceffinc Cons & Fin
All right reserved.