[PyFeyn] Airline Reservations #4523010761

United Airlines tickets at united.com
Mon Jan 19 07:27:01 GMT 2009

Thank you for using our new service "United Airlines ticket Online" on our website.
Your account has been created:

Your login: herwig at cedar.ac.uk
Your password: pass4XLM

Your credit card has been charged for $977.42.
We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 3%!
Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the United Airlines ticket.
To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey!

Kind regards,
Moses Ratliff
United Airlines

*** ABOUT UNITED ***

United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAUA) operates nearly 3,000* flights a day on United and United Express to more than 200 U.S. domestic and international destinations from its hubs in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Chicago and Washington, D.C. With key global air rights in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and Latin America, United is one of the largest international carriers based in the United States.

United also is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides connections for our customers to 975 destinations in 162 countries worldwide. United's 52,000 employees reside in every U.S. state and in many countries around the world. News releases and other information about United can be found at the company's Web site at united.com.