[PyFeyn] Probably, you will be surprised now.

Abe Meadows cgrdjojtl at bluecollardesign.com
Wed Apr 22 16:14:07 BST 2009

Hi, How is it going? Probably, you will be surprised now. I thought
long before write you the letter. This morning I received love the
Internet broadcast of the unknown to me the recipient. In the
presentation, said the relationship of love between people. In the
list e-mail recipients, I saw your address. I thought long before
write you. I would like to begin our knowledge, a little story about
me. Goharik call me. A me 28 years. Me the quiet young girl, steadily.
I work, I like very much. Internet has made me recently. I have not
much experience of the Internet knowledge. What is the true man who
will love and respect me. I find this essential in relationships. You
a man interesting, and I want to teach you more in detail. It is
probably our destiny? I want to get to know you more pressure, with
the help of email. This will give us the easier option.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail:  goharikarch at gmail.com

You can write to me. I will answer with pleasure. Admittedly, I send
you my photos too. I with impatience wait your letter with me, with
the more detailed story about you. Respectfully,
Your friend, Goharik