[PyFeyn] I wish to learn you better and I hope for reciprocity!

Emilia Romano teqiqohero at fa.org
Wed Apr 15 15:40:59 BST 2009

Greetings, my new friend, I hope. It Elena writes to you.
For me caused interest your structure and now I would like to enter with you in correspondence. That we could learn better each of us and to see how much we approach for each of us. Very much I hope, that you will soon answer me. Because I shall wait very much your answer.
That I can shortly tell about myself, in fact it is interesting to you, certainly. I from Russia, me of 27 years. But I till now am lonely also my heart free. Therefore I search only for serious attitudes and the present feeling. If game or flirtation I ask you to not write to me is interesting to you only.

Nevertheless very much I hope to see your answer only to my personal e-mail:  el.guslarka at yahoo.de

Sincerely I hope to receive your answer and I wait. I wish you excellent mood, Elena.