[PyFeyn] Testing contact address / 0.3 release

Georg M. von Hippel vonhippg at uregina.ca
Fri Jun 8 18:03:14 BST 2007

Hi Andy,

> I'm mainly just testing whether this new mailing list works - can you
> reply so I'm sure that it does?

Yeah, seems to work fine.

> How are we looking for a 0.3 release? Is the HepML working to your
> satisfaction yet?

The FeynML now supports most of the things I'd like it to support at this
point, so I suppose we could go ahead with the 0.3 release soon. Maybe you
could have a look at the FeynML output from the examples to see what you
think, and also at the rebuilt postscript output from running feynml.py on
those XML files, and tell me what you think.

Best wishes,

     Georg