[Flexiblesusy] Complex mixing matrices in MSSMCPV models

Carl Martin Fevang c.m.fevang at fys.uio.no
Thu Mar 7 16:31:48 GMT 2024

To whom it may concern,

I am a Master's student of theoretical physics that the University in
Oslo and am currently using FlexibleSUSY for my Master's thesis under
the supervision of prof. Are Raklev. I have a question about the MSSMCPV
and CMSSMCPV models currently shipped with the FlexibleSUSY 2.8.0
release. Specifically, I am generating spectra for complex MSSM
scenarios where mu takes an arbitrary complex phase. The generated
output SLHA files do not seem to output the imaginary parts of the
mixing matrices, apart for the neutralino mixing matrices when the
positive majorana flag is turned on.

I had a dig in the code, and am wondering if the correct way to add the
imaginary parts would be to add a line like

slha_io.set_block_imag("IMDSQMIX",LOCALPHYSICAL(ZD),"ZD");

after line 374 in CMSSMCPV_slha_io.cpp for instance?

Preliminarily it seems to yield reasonable results, but I am wondering
whether I there is something I have misunderstood, and whether there is
a built-in or cleaner solution?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Carl Martin Fevang