[Flexiblesusy] {Spam?} CFRE vs. NANOE – Which Credential Benefits Me Most?

Inside Charity team at icnonprofits.org
Fri Mar 1 18:24:07 GMT 2024

(Because you work with CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS)
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b

**CFRE vs. NANOE - Which Credential Benefits Me Most?**

**(Because you work withB charitable organizations)**

VISIT HERE OR PRESS THE PHOTO BELOW FOR ARTICLE

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZpbnNpZGVjaGFyaXR5Lm9yZyUyRjIwMTklMkYxMCUyRjE2JTJGY2ZyZS12cy1jbmUtY2RlLWNuYyUyRg==&sig=7wF2zP6d8qxNEbzKkqGeveSNYdsrA7GLLg2bK44HdLX9&iat=1709317644&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=7hleOFDuO7HFe6uRG5%2FuGcBRnqJxX%2BDnMLW5847nikUnBbhYNkW0eib38y8wieGbnrk%3D%3Adq54s33qz4nJD2WCNrklQxsdRLw2Nlru&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=775A1302A254A3048

DearB Colleague In Service,

Over the past year I've received several calls from friends and
colleagues asking me about my CFRE, CNE, CDE & CNC credentials. I've
had my CFRE for years and was one of the first executives to achieve
CNE, CDE, CNC. I joined Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
in 1998 and have been a member of National Association of Nonprofit
Organizations & Executives (NANOE) since its inception. I've immersed
myself in the cultures of both organizations, worked with their leaders
and have attended their annual conferences. I've decided to take a few
moments today to answer the question

**"Which credential benefits me most?"**B Here's the areas I'll
review:

**1. ADVANTAGES:** What does each program offer?

**2. AMPLITUDE:** What is the scope of each credential?

**3. AUTHORSHIP:** Who designed these programs? What subject matter is
covered?

**4. ACCESSIBILITY:** What ease-of-use structures have been created for
participants?

**5. AFFORDABILITY:** How much do these programs cost?

**6. ACHIEVABILITY:** What do you have to do to succeed?

**7. ACCREDITATION:** How does this affect your personal success?

**8. ASSOCIATION:**B  Who oversees these programs?

**9. AUTHENTICITY:** Do you share their values?

Before we get started I thought you'd like to know that I've spent a
quarter-century as a charitable executive in nonprofit management and
fundraising. I've been privileged to work as a consultant with Cargill
& Associates, conducting capital campaigns that have raised over $50
million dollars. I've raised funds for humanitarian projects in the
African nations of Sierra Leone, Malawi and Zambia, and the Central
American nations of Nicaragua, Haiti and Honduras. I've also overseen
75 church fundraising campaigns across the US. Presently, I serve as the
Director of Business Development for the International Bowling Museum
and Hall of Fame in Arlington, TX.

Now that my bona fides have been established let's take a few minutes
to compare these programs.

**CFRE** stands for

**Certified Fund Raising Executive**and is a subsidiary organization of
the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).

**CNE**stands for

**Certified Nonprofit Executive,**

**CDE**stands for

**Certified Development Executive**and

**CNC** stands for

**Certified Nonprofit Consultant.**

**CNE, CDE, CNE** are overseen by the

**National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives (NANOE)**

**What does each program offer?**...VISIT HERE TO READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

Inside Charity is pleased to report that over 500,000 executives, staff,
board members, ministry leaders and volunteers rely on Inside Charity
for their nonprofit news. We're grateful to everyone who has
participated and want to encourage as many as people as possible to
continue to share their experiences. Your written comments and
contributions have helped your colleagues navigate this process.

Inside Charity is here to make sure receive the information you require
to navigate unprecedented times.

VISIT HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,

**Kathleen Robinson, Ph.D.**

Senior Editor

Sent to: flexiblesusy at projects.hepforge.org

Unsubscribe

Inside Charity, 712 H Street NE Suite 1149 , Washington, D.C. 20002, United States