[Flexiblesusy] We Need Nonprofit Experts

NANOE Webinars team at nanoenonprofits.org
Mon Oct 23 15:09:15 BST 2023

NANOE Board of Governors' Conference Series (Last Week)

Live Virtual Events For Senior Executives

**SuperConsulting - We Need Nonprofit Experts**

**Jimmy LaRose, Louis FawcettB & Carol Young - Nov 1, 2023 - 10am-1pm
EST**

****

**"**

**Are you ready to share your knowledge and experience with nonprofit
organizations? Join us to explore how you can become a Major Gifts
Ramp-Up Counselor."
~ Jimmy LaRose, Founder**

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZuYW5vZS5vcmclMkZuYW5vZS12aXJ0dWFsLWV2ZW50cyUyRg==&sig=4dyNBhAFo2DjCvLsm61AnfgYP9b8GCY5czL8Zt8heuDM&iat=1698070692&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=%2BmQMMx0uQi5bNgXZRX9ZkiYyMZF4t2C2a5rFoqlDnmStSHDs8HsEtrnNtxsia1k0k0Y%3D%3AP54BlP1dGrCQEjtalvVxsYCeCDMqBao0&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=621A1084A227A2469

NANOE Board of Governors' Conference Series

SUPERCONSULTING - WE NEED NONPROFIT EXPERTS

Louis Fawcett, Jimmy LaRose & Carol Young - Nov 1st - 10am-1pm EST

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL YOUR BOARD
Jimmy LaRose, Louis Fawcett &B Amanda Stair - Dec 6th - 10am-1pm EST

VISIT HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION

FIVE SECRETS TO ATTRACTING FOUNDATION GIFTS
Louis Fawcett, Jimmy LaRose &B Lauren Wilkie - Jan 17th - 10am-1pm EST

ENDOWMENT CAMPAIGN MYTH
Louis Fawcett, Jimmy LaRose &B Tim Burkhart - Jan 31th - 10am-1pm EST

VISIT HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION

SUPERCONSULTING - WE NEED NONPROFIT EXPERTS
Louis Fawcett, Jimmy LaRose & Carol Young - Feb 21 - 10am-1pm EST

MONETIZE EVERY HOUR RAISING MAJOR GIFTS
Louis Fawcett, Jimmy LaRose &B Amanda Stair - Apr 18th - 10am-1pm EST

"NANOE ensures nonprofits benefit from the same free-market enterprise
principles we know work in the for-profit sector!" ~ Kathleen Robinson

Dear CEOs, CFOs, COO, CDOs, & Nonprofit Staff Members,

NANOE Virtual Seminar Series tackles industry-wide issues facing the
modern charitable executive. These events are hosted by NANOE's
veteran administrators and will feature nationally renowned subject
matter experts on nonprofit management topics. Join us for these tightly
facilitated educational workshops that will encourage you both
personally and professionally.

VISIT HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION

Here's your opportunity to experience what it's like to be a NANOE
member firsthand. Come be our guest for NANOE's Board of Governors'
Conference Series. This for senior leaders who are ready for a
supercharged executive track.

This event is "Invitation Only." REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY. We look
forward to spending time with you to better understand your personal and
professional goals. Meet the veteran fundraisers who have raised
millions for charities across the United States and around the world.

I look forward to meeting you personally.

Sincerely Yours,

Louis Fawcett, CNE

President, NANOE

P.S. We look forward to meeting you and your entire team.

Sent to flexiblesusy at projects.hepforge.org

Unsubscribe:
http://jimmylarose.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=227&c=621&m=1084&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&act=unsub

National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives, 712 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States