[Flexiblesusy] We Know All Your Donors

Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE team at ndifunding.org
Tue Oct 17 15:22:18 BST 2023

(That Want to Give To Your Organization)
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b

WE KNOW ALL THE WEALTHY DONORS
WHO LIVE & GIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY

"Meet the MILLIONAIRE FAMILIES who already give major gifts to
nonprofits in your community. We will provide you their contact
information and show you how to meet them one-on-one!" ~ Linda
Lysakowski, ACFRE

VISIT HERE  OR PRESS BUTTON BELOW FOR
A 60 SECOND VIDEO OVERVIEW

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZub25wcm9maXRjb25mZXJlbmNlcy5vcmc=&sig=DYQNr7vNhEEKF3F87YPKZqFvVL7cHUPeyQ4YvZYNQxen&iat=1697553017&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=0S7XYWotasFG%2B1Gp8kab1AHYvOdspJmvtZSEKbRV%2BOboCMVLkpzBCvCiC3kcwxZiJxo%3D%3AfOhqaz8R5wx32J4tfcNJg9uvyxfg0T0H&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=611A1054A194A2434

"We grew our budget from $178,000 to $3.5 Million in 18 months using
Major Gifts Ramp-Up. Your board is going to love this." - Sarah Garrett,
Phoenix Center

Dear Colleagues In Service,

Over the past 30 years I've been privileged to lead and speak at
hundreds of AFP conferences, nonprofit state association events and
industry workshops. I spent my time and money on these gatherings to
stay up to speed on trends and to network with my peers.

For me personally, those days are over. We now live in the era of
Covid-19 and if I'm going to fly across the country for a multi-day
in-person event it won't be to hear retreaded PowerPoint presentations
from 1995. It will have to be different. It will have to be special. I'm
pleased to share that I've discovered that worthwhile experience.

It's called Major Gifts Ramp-Up.

Over 17,000 nonprofit executives from across the U.S. have already
attended a Major Gifts Ramp-Up Event. THEY LOVE THESE CONFERENCES (and
so do their boards!) Why? Because this fast-paced and provocative
training has been customized for the audience in attendance. Prepare to
hear the truth in ways you've never experienced before. You'll learn
from the masters who defied convention and challenged the false thinking
that keeps charities broke.

Let me encourage you to join us so you can learn how to prioritize your
nonprofit's cash flow. You see, the number one indicator of a charity's
ability to scale program is its capacity to add new staff. How then do
you generate the millions you need to grow your mission? Whether you're
a brand new start-up, small, medium or large 501(c)3 organization the
most efficient way to increase income is Major Gifts Fundraising.

VISIT HERE  FOR 60 SECOND VIDEO
OVERVIEW

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now part of the Major Gifts Ramp-Up
Team and am co-hosting MGRU events across nation. Here's our 2023
conference schedule.

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Oct 25 2023 - Oct 26 2023**
Virtual Online Event

**CAROLINA NONPROFITS (DESTINATION EVENT)**
Urban League Greenville, SC

**Nov 08 2023 - Nov 09 2023**
Live In-Person Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Dec 06 2023 - Dec 07 2023**Virtual Online Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP WEST COAST**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Dec 13 2023 - Dec 14 2023**Virtual Online Event

**LAS VEGAS, NV (DESTINATION EVENT)**
NFL Alumni Foundation

**Jan 10 2024 - Jan 11 2024**Live In-Person Event

**CAROLINA NONPROFITS (DESTINATION EVENT)**
Goodwill Industries of Eastern NC Inc.

**Jan 31 2024 - Feb1 2024**Live In-Person Event

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS & PARTNERS**

**Feb 28 2024 - Feb 29 2024**Virtual Online Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Mar 6 2024 - Mar 7 2024**Virtual Online Event

**FAITH & FUNDRAISING NATIONWIDE**
Ministries, Schools & Churches

**Mar 13 2024 - Mar 14 2024**Virtual Online Event

**NASHVILLE, TN (DESTINATION EVENT)**

**Mar 26 2024 - Mar 27 2024**Live In-Person Event

**RENO, NV (DESTINATION EVENT)**

**Apr 03 2024 - Apr 04 2024**Live In-Person Event

**PHILADELPHIA, PA (DESTINATION EVENT)**

**May 01 2024 - May 02 2024**Live In-Person Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Jun 05 2024 - Jun 06 2024**Virtual Online Event

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS & PARTNERS**

**Jul 17 2024 - Jul 18 2024**Virtual Online Event

**FAITH & FUNDRAISING NATIONWIDE**
Ministries, Schools & Churches

**Jul 31 2024 - Aug 1 2024**Virtual Online Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**

**GOODWILL INDUSTRIES PROGRAMS**

**Sep 25 2024 - Sep 26 2024**Virtual Online Event

**COLUMBUS, OH (DESTINATION EVENT)**

**Oct 16 2024 - Oct 17 2024**Live In-Person Event

**NASHVILLE, TN (DESTINATION EVENT)
UNITED WAY PROGRAMS**

**Oct 23 2024 - Oct 24 2024**Live In-Person Event

**FAITH & FUNDRAISING NATIONWIDE**
Ministries, Schools & Churches

**Nov 13 2024 - Nov 14 2024**Virtual Online Event

**MELBOURNE, FL (DESTINATION EVENT)
UNITED WAY PROGRAMS**

**Dec 4 2024 - Dec 5 2024**Live In-Person Event

**MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP NATIONWIDE**
Executives, Board Members & Volunteers

**Dec 11 2024 - Dec 12 2024**Virtual Online Event

VISIT HERE  FOR 60 SECOND VIDEO
OVERVIEW

Major Gifts Ramp-Up is not nonprofit management 101! Meet the
fundraising veterans who've raised millions. Join us to learn how you
can build the financial capacity you need to secure your future. This
live and in-person event will challenge everything you believe about the
raising of money, and

**will make**five, six and seven figure major gifts available to your
nonprofit in the shortest period of time possible.

**"I've spent the last week receiving email messages, phone calls and
personal visits thanking me for bringing Major Gifts Ramp-Up to our
community. This spectacular 2-day capacity-building conference was
daring, confrontational and exactly what our organizations needed in the
way of training.B  Conventional methods of management and fundraising
were challenged with humor and insight. Their expert faculty engaged our
grantees and inspired them to grow revenues in new ways that work.B
Prepare for significant change if you give yourself this gift."** ~ Debi
Meeds, Springfield, MO

Who should attend? If you're a CEO, CFO, COO, CDO, Executive Director,
Development Director, Staff Member, Board Member, Pastor, Trustee or
Volunteer responsible for the financial health of a nonprofit, ministry
or church then you'll want to make sure you bring as many people as
possible to this training.

Tuition for a quality capacity-building conference could cost up to $800
per guest. We're thrilled to share that a group of major donors have
underwritten this event allowing us to offer tuition for ONE PERSON at
$248 or UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS for only $498.

That's right, every member of your team can come for only $498. Please
register today. This event will reach capacity soon.

VISIT HERE TO GET STARTED

****
We believe in you. We're going to introduce you to all the wealthy
donors in your community. How? We have their contact information and
will share with you the five secrets to meeting wealthy donors for the
very first time. Let MGRU's faculty show you how to access them ASAP. I
look forward to meeting you personally.

Until then I remain,

Sincerely Yours,

Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE

National Development Institute

P.S. Are you responsible for building your organizations financial
capacity? If so, Major Gifts Ramp-Up may be the most powerful conference
event you ever experience.

P.P.S. Don't let anyone tell you now is not the time to fund raise.B
Don't let anyone tell you things have to stay the same.B B Don't let
a few panicked Board members hijack your future. Now is the time to act!

P.P.P.S. VISIT HERE  to make your
unlimited reservation today.

Sent to flexiblesusy at projects.hepforge.org

Unsubscribe:
http://jimmylarose.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=194&c=611&m=1054&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&act=unsub

National Development Institute, PO Box 1840, Lexington, SOUTH CAROLINA 29071, United States