[Flexiblesusy] Question: Creation of a new model with FlexibleSUSY

vasileios vatellis vasileios.vatellis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:47:20 BST 2020

Hi,

I am a student level physicist in Aveiro University in Portugal. My supervisor and I have built a model with SARAH and we want to implement it in FlexibleSUSY and from there to PhaseTracer.

To my problems now:

I have followed the instructions on the GitHub and I have saved the model I have built in the folder <.../FlexibleSUSY/Sarah/>.
Note: the mode I have created contains the usual files of Sarah (particles.m, parameters.m and the <model>.m file) but I haven’t created the output files in Mathematica with the MakeAll[] command.

Next from the main file of FlexibleSUSY I tried the command
$ ./createmodel --name=2HDMS-BGL --with-math-cmd=/Applications/Mathematica.app/Contents/MacOS/MathKernel

With 2HDMS-BGL the name of the model I have created, which returns:

Searching for 2HDMS-BGL model file ... no found in model_files/2HDMS-BGL
Error: No FlexibleSUSY model file found in model_files/2HDMS-BGL/
  You can either create a model file via

  $ mkdir model_files/2HDMS-BGL
  $ cp model_files/MSSM/FlexibleSUSY.m.in model_files/2HDMS-BGL/

  or you can specify the model file via

  $ ./createmodel [...] --model-file=MSSM

I tried the same with a different model i.e. HTHDM (which only exists in the Sarah file) and I got the same error. Do I need to create the FlexibleSUSY.m.in file myself?
I would really appreciate your help and your guidance.

Kind regards,
Vasileios