[EvtGen] Problem with EvtGen R01-07-00

John Back J.J.Back at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 11:43:40 GMT 2018

Hi Martin, all,

I have updated the code (master git repository) to hopefully fix the
problems and have updated the ticket. Let me know if a) the code is
working for you and if b) you are getting emails regarding ticket
updates, since we are still tweaking the setup of the bug reporting
feature to make sure it is working as intended.

Thanks,
	John.