[EvtGen] S-wave with EvtGen

Giacomo Fedi giacomo.fedi at cern.ch
Mon Jul 16 10:12:13 BST 2018

Hi EvtGen authors,

I'm a CMS b-analyst.

I was wondering if it is now possible to produce samples of P+S wave
in the JpsiPhi decay. In principle we would need an improved PVV_CPLH
model which right now is simulating only the P-wave.

Long time ago I attended a EvtGen workshop where Blake showed some
slides about the future plans:

https://indico.cern.ch/event/290370/timetable/#20140123

it was 2014, do you have any update on that? I'm also wondering about
the "internal" model repository mentioned at slide 7; we could be
interested on some improved models you might have developed in the
meanwhile.

Best,
Giacomo.