[Blackmax] Hello. Greeting from Fujian Lega Power and Fuzhou Launtop

Tammy Tang tammytang0902 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:31:03 BST 2018

Hello,

This is Tammy from Fujian Everstrong Lega Power Equipments Co., Ltd and Fuzhou Launtop M & E Co., Ltd. After researching your website, I believe that we can definitely make you more money.

Here some points talk about our factory for your reference as below:

1.Generator, engine and water pump business from 2000, passed ISO, CE, GS, EPA. Has 18 years woking experience in this area.

2.Three workshops, alternator, metal, painting holding more than 10 kinds of machines ( made in Japan, Germany ) working 12 hours every day. Daily production capacity at 4*40HQ per day.

3.Fast delivery. Container order can be finished production within 25days and sample order within 10days after order confirmed.

4.Products after-sales service valid within ONE year after products received.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Best regards

Ms.Tammy Tang
Fujian Everstrong Lega Power Equipments Co., Ltd
Fuzhou Launtop M & E Co., Ltd.
Factory Add: Hongkuan Industrial Village, Yangxia Street, Fuqing County,Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Office Add:Room No.2802-2804,IFC tower, Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Email: tammy at launtop.com
tammytang0902 at hotmail.com
Skype: tammytang20140902
Mob/wechat/whatsapp: 0086-13859095422 ( 24hours on line)
Website: Http://www.launtop.com
                 Http://www.legapower.com